Structured cabling is the lifeline for the entire Information Technology network and the core competency of INTECH’s Infrastructure Services. It is the foundation on which all other business activities depend. A properly designed, installed, and administered cabling system reduces costs through each phase of its life cycle: installation; moves, adds, and changes; maintenance and administration. The importance of cabling should be neither overlooked nor underestimated.
- Inferior cabling systems are the cause of up to 70% of network downtime. By installing a standards compliant structured cabling system much of this downtime can be effectively eliminated.
- Although a structured cabling system will outlive most other networking components, it represents only 5% of the total network investment. A structured cabling system represents a sound investment in the productivity of your company.
- Cabling is the longest life cycle component of the entire network, outlived only by the building shell. A standards compliant cabling system can “future-proof” your network and guarantee future application support, ensuring that your investment will continue to serve you for the full extent of its life cycle.
- All copper and fiber optic structured cabling by INTECH Infrastructure Services is performed by certified installation personnel as required by the OEM
- Category 5e and 6 as well as next generation 10G unshielded twisted pair (UTP) and screened twisted pair (ScTP) for voice, data and video applications.
- Category 7 fully shielded (SSTP) 600MHz solutions for voice, data and video applications.
- Fiber Optic Solutions – Horizontal fiber-to-the-desk (FTTD), centralized networking and backbone cabling solutions connecting multiple telecommunications rooms as well as buildings and data center/storage area networks (SAN)